6 Steps to Break through Your old Business Patterns and take charge of your Prosperity for 2022…
There are so many transformational experts out there struggling to make money sharing their work but it doesn’t have to be that way. It could be that your prosperity pathway is turned OFF. That is your inner game of creating prosperity in your business. (And life)
Here’s what I hear from my clients
- I love helping people – but it’s disheartening not making the money I deserve for the work I do put in.
- People keep telling me to do it my way – I would if I knew what that was.
- Outsourcing your value – “If only I had the clients everything would be different”
- I’ve tried all the marketing tools with limited results. I feel like I’m pushing a square peg into a round hole. I feel I’m just not getting it.
One thing I know for sure is that pushing doesn’t work. But neither does a wish and a prayer.
- If you could create the money and resources, you need to sustain your needs as you help others.
- If you could stop running in circles and hustling in your business.
- If you could value your gifts and skillsets as resources and become a magnet for clients. If you value them, others will.
- If you could use those marketing tools now and make them sing, not because the tools have changed but because it’s your true voice coming through.
- If you could stop isolating yourself and get the support you need without costing you a fortune.
Well, you can: by Activating Your Prosperity Pathway. I help you pinpoint not only how you activate your prosperity but also recognize how you can, unwittingly, stop it.
First: Identify one place you feel stuck in your business. Bring it through the six steps and let me know how it changed at the end of this process.
Step 1 - Start with Decluttering.
Take a look at the processes, clients, systems, tools old programs that you use in any part of your business. This includes any outdated rules, business “should’s”, what someone else said etc. This includes negative nuances like, “you’ll never make this more than a hobby”.
What works well? What doesn’t?
Excess processes, steps or clutter in your business will drain your energy. When you release it, you set up space for growth moving forward.
Tip: Find one thing every day to declutter
Step 2 - Success Mindset
A success mindset is more than just positive thinking. How do you process information? How do you think when in stress? How do you think when you’re in your expertise? Your attitude impacts your results.
Tip: When in stress you fight with or avoid taking action. Instead of fighting your business ask the question. “What needs to happen to get the result I want?
Step 3 - Prosperity Trap
The prosperity trap is a “closed” prosperity pathway. Its fear or stress driven. Have you noticed? You’ll do the same thing when insecure about the next step in your business as you do when insecure in relationships. Do you shut down? Isolate yourself? Run? Reject them before they reject you?
What I have learnt is that you have a unique "prosperity trap” pattern. What you need to know is that it shuts down your magnetism, enthusiasm – you miss opportunities – you just won’t see them.
Tip: – Identify your prosperity trap
Step 4 - Prosperity activator.
As it is hidden fears that switch off your prosperity pathway; identifying & befriending fear is the antidote. A lot of people try to deny fear, pretend they don’t have any or that there is no such thing. To be honest, it doesn’t matter what you think about fear, it shows up in your results. Unless you are in mortal danger, fear can be used as an exquisite set of checks and balances to let you know what to do to keep that prosperity path open.
Tip: Embrace fear as an asset rather than a liability.
Step 5 - Marketing Message
There are tons of amazing marketing formulas for you to choose from – maybe too many. Your marketing can suffer when you don’t adapt these formulas to your message. Do you share best giving practical tips, sharing stories, referring others or being referred, sharing ideas?
Tip: Usually, if you feel awkward in your marketing, it’s because you’re not doing it your way.
Step 6 - Integration
How you close a project determines how you integrate your experiences & open to grow your business.
How do you close your projects? Do you linger for longer than necessary? Or maybe you cut them off before they are ready? Do you stay focused on the 1% you didn’t get done?
Your results tell you everything.
Tip: Each time you finish a project, assess how it went. Did you realize the results you want? How would you like to develop this moving forward? Or decide if you want to continue.
What all this does is help you identify and break through those old patterns that have kept you from prospering in your business so that you can create a business that sustains you instead.
I am launching an online 12 month mentoring program called the prosperity pathway oasis – which is a virtual gathering ground for female entrepreneurs – to create a solid business foundation based on your style, your design, your way
- Make reliable decisions – these are the money dial in your business.
- Leverage your energy so you’re energized by your work – No burnout.
- Learn your natural manifesting style, keeping your prosperity pathway on.
All in a wonderful and supportive group of likeminded women.
If you want to know more about your prosperity pathway – email me at email@example.com or you’ll find details here - https://www.annitakeane.com/page/185868-prosperity-pathway-oasis)